With a service tailored to your needs, Bookpoint remains the market leading choice for physical and digital book distribution.
- Over 30 years’ experience in the publishing industry
- Access to the benefits and resources of some of the UK’s largest publishers but with a local service and relationship tailored to your individual needs
- Our recent £20 million investment in IT provides you with access to the latest systems and digital technology
- A comprehensive distribution service equipped with the latest technology to deliver all of your needs under one roof
- We distribute a diverse range of products including physical books, digital downloads, audio, gift cards and stationery
- Our extensive experience in managing new client transfers provides you with a seamless integration into our distribution service
- Unrivalled commitment to quality and service
- Dedicated customer service contacts who understand and support your business
- Education and illustrated markets specialists
Our commitment to quality and service
Bookpoint operate a comprehensive ‘Lean 6-Sigma’ quality management program designed to consistently review all of our services and processes to ensure we continue to deliver ‘best in class’ levels of quality and service.
Awards / Accreditations
The Oxfordshire County Council Energy & Environmental Award