Combining operational experience and dedication with the latest warehousing technologies our distribution centre is fully equipped to stock and supply your entire catalogue of products.
The Bookpoint operation spans over 300,000 square feet, across two highly automated picking lines and with over 80,000 live ISBNs.
This enables us to expedite orders to a wide and varied range of customers across the globe. Our service includes:
- Rapid order turnaround with pick, pack and despatch fulfilment through our automated conveyor systems
- Voice directed technology supporting all warehouse stock movements to provide industry leading levels of picking accuracy
- State of the art bespoke mechanical handling equipment (truck fleet)
- Journals and subscriptions fulfilment
- Exhibition, events and special release order management
- A wide range of distribution channels to support all delivery needs
- Automated returns processing facility (IRI compatible)
- A mixed damages and remainder sorting service through our returns facility
- Secure on site waste book shredding facility
- Dedicated Mailings team offering 24 hour despatch service and B2C facilities
- Audited end to end standard operating procedures (SOPs) across all areas of the business